Thursday, September 4, 2008

Gayish

Dead bored, assignments haven even touched yet.

Yesterday, went out with Keith again. Did alot of "crazy" things!!! =X

Played dota with him(don wish to write bout it anymore)

Miraculously, I ended up in bed. Not knowing what happened.. I think I dozed off and sleep walked to my bed :P. I think my bro shut down the com for me lolx. Leaving DarkSh1t alone =X

Getting rot by understanding"s".. One become two, godly.. I would like to focus on the first one.
Boy to Boy easier :D but Boy to Girl is err _________ =.="""

Touching my assignments real soon.. Tomorrow Amaths, have to sleep early =.=".
Wonder wad will happen when school reopens... Work? Term 4 is gay piece of shit
EOY is definitely a pure "ownage" Haven even start planning wad I want to do yet..
Now I think life is boring for me... BORING! School reopens, Alex is dead LOL jkjk


*Let Alex drown into the sea of "MISUNDERSTANDING"..* =.="""

No comments: