Mid-Year finally over. Somehow, I'm not really happy about it for the first time.
My class's ethos has empowered me to study =.=" 4EN class of geeks, haha! But I'm not proud to be a geek though. But anyway, THANKS LOL!
Despite endeavoring so hard, the results turned out to be an irony. 7 Passes for Amaths paper 2 :(. Fortunately, I'm one of them. Chinese can fuck off~(Stupid Y-Yi-Dai) Bullshit!
I'm beginning to think my life is a boredom besides concentrating on my objectives.
The bear stressed me like siao. The body why so small... I resew still the same. WTFFF!@!@! NOOO!@!@! I only got 20days left to 4th June. I'm going crazy~ But I'm confident of completing it. Or not its belated liao ._. First time sewing a bear for a girl =.=" IRONIC =.=" The head also a bit uneven.. Have to put the words in Grey since. she likes Grey.
Girl, you changed me
I'm beginning to think that "love" made me more self-centered. Glad I realised. Mr lathif told the class that 6passes for Amaths Paper 2 in class 4E2. I just thought of you. I wanna get this mindset off me. I seriously hope you pass... And all my friend's in 4E2. You told me when you got no motivation to study. It kind of stress me.. OMG! Why the hell I worry so much for? That's me ._.
Currently enjoy doing
1: Exercising
2: Going out
3: Cooking Italian Dishes - Pastas - Soups and ETC Cooking pesto type soon :)
4: Music - Guitar. More hope in Guitar. Drums not my type.
5: Enjoy talking - Especially talking to you
My life is too plain... What's the remedy? There's no need to worry I guess. You filled out 5/8 of my life. Approximation.
Somehow I think my English this time gonna suck big time =.=. When I got such a "teacher" to indoctrinate students. If I pray, will it be a BLASPHEMY? Antagonism can spark off so easily when I freaking attend your class. *I'm glad I controlled myself* Adults are always correct? FUCK THAT PHRASE _I_. If that's true, the whole society will be in pandemonium. Sometimes it's quite exasperating.
I can't help but to treat _ _ _- _ _ _ _ as something MONOLITHIC. (Jz and Ken) You know it. It became international. That's so "fucking" ironic. I'm like nothing la..:(
Darshen, I'm surprised you accepted me to REPRIMAND YOU. LOL So many ironic things happening.
I'm glad those arcade girls ain't talking about me anymore. *Relief*
Girl, it is hard to woo you. Its unfathomable. I have been given many test. I call that "authenticity". When it's hard, I'm put to a test. I'm curious to see, how much I "like" you. I guess is a lot. But I'm not convinced by myself alone. If I fail, I don't think I "like" you "very much". Girl, know what? I been endeavoring and persevering HARD. Despite what _ _ _ _ _ _ _ and _ _ _ _ _ _ told me. That caused me to have "insomnia". I yearn to tell you that I seriously "like" you. But not when I haven pass my own test of authenticity. Everytime I encounter a obstacle, I'm put to a test. I can't say love when I haven show it yet. I have fallen for the imperfect you. You attracts me. Even saying I love you can show love. Argh, guess people won't understand. It may be contradicting, but its not.
So I intend to wait till NEXT YEAR. If I can't wait, I guess. I don't meant what I said after-all. But I'm afraid that waiting too long might be a bad thing too. What happens if.. you got a boyfriend by then? It's so hard to make decisions.. I don't think my mind is set on this. This whole thing might be a catastrophe..
Sewing can be dangerous. The needle went into my inner nail fresh. Lucky the needle is not really sharp. Or not it will have pierced my inner nail flesh. I'm blessed. OUCH. I got poked a few time though, HAHAHA! Hope my inner flesh don't get pierced by the needle. It hurts a lot. I bleed-ed a few times =.=" Fortunately, its not really sharp. BUT STILL BLEED :(
No comments:
Post a Comment