I'm drained out.
Really drained out. So far so good. Happy with my life and exams results. But something vital is missing ._. Which I seriously intend to gave up long ago.
Losing this vital part in my life is a big "devastation". To some extent, life really sucks =.="
I'm dead bored. I'm really vexed. Oh great, mum forced me out. I really really really dislike having dinner with ___. The extreme awkwardness. Sigh. My day just got taken away like that =.=". At least let me freaking enjoy myself for today. I'm tired, really tired. _l_ Screw off
Really really fucking* vexed. Just wanna go out.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
I'm drifting further and further away~~~~ If only someone can empathize with me ._. That's all I need. People don't understand me and say things that hurt me =.=" All the people around me does that, great to say.
Guys are much more emotional than you think to be =/ Sometimes I don't really project myself well. That doesn't mean that's the real me with no esteem and dignity. Who doesn't have man. I'm actually much more mature =.='
为什么要爱的人如此痛苦? 我想忘了你,
但我不能.
我真的很讨厌我的生活.
我只能说,我喜欢你.
我真的很喜欢你.
但我觉得,这是不可能的.
放弃, 是一个很难的事情.
我恨我自己,没有用.
我真的很痛苦.
如果我放弃,如何做到这一点?
爱你,是很愚蠢的事.
我真的很愚蠢.
除非你掴我,说你恨我.
现在,我无所求,只是想看到你,这将是
足够的. 我不想回家.
明年将不会看到你在学校里,我害怕,我将无法再次见到你.
我祝你一切顺利.
No comments:
Post a Comment