I'm already caught up in a "complicated" situation. Yet, problems are never ending for me. And great, it just piled up and gained a few more steps.
Now, I feel am a .....
Life sucks for me now. But I will still continue to find happiness despite my circumstances.
I can't get you off my mind. I really wish for that to happen. When I'm watching anime, playing, working and exercising. I will always think of you. It became part of my life. Yet, I feel hopeless and "courageless" to confess. I know myself that it's not gonna be a reality. I feel so lousy every time i have to muster up courage to talk to you.
Love changed me without me knowing. Love can soothe almost everything(rather everything). Yet, it can be the most destructive weapon. Love is powerful. I'm blinded by love. You made me do things that I don't.
Worst of all, I shouldn't be thinking of you. When am already ...... Just what the FUCK happened to me.
Determination breeds success. Sounds wonderful right? My ass. The success rate is never 100%. And something can't be forced. They always made it sounds so wonderful. In reality, endeavoring doesn't mean you can succeed. Reality is wonderful right? But i somehow agree that nothing is impossible, just the "amount" of possibility" Endeavoring does increase the possibility. But never to 100%. This life. Accept it.
I'm drifting away from you.
Hey good friend, now I'm landing on the same boat as you. WEEEEEEE
Grats to you and me =)
I have to make decision on which path should I go. When I choose a path, I wish to lose the other path. Landed myself in something so gay..
I hope this two paths will form a single path.
I have never expected this thing to happen.
Now, am pondering and pondering. It's heart wrenching.. I hope to keep you company when your bored. Please let it stay that away. Majority of the time, I'm thinking about talking to you.
I have already loose the girl whom I loved once.. I don't wish to loose the second girl..
You don't need to be pretty or intelligent. I just want you to have a authentic heart. Kind hearted.. A loving heart.. Last but not least, the feelings I have for you. I like you.. And I want nothing but you to be my girlfriend. I don't care about what I wanna buy now.. I don't care about your history. Having you by my side, its as good as having everything in this world. My feelings are authentic towards you.When will I get the chance to say this to you? And its growing stronger. It's so strong now that is "palpable". It's tangible...
Will I?
Are you happy?
I'm sometimes sick of putting on a facade. But I don't wish to be the real me..
No comments:
Post a Comment