Finally, the end of the hectic hols =)
G12 conference basically was MIND BLOWING. I enjoyed it a lot. And I also learnt a lot. Being busy is fine ^^, but super tiring at the same time.
Thursday was rather relaxing, 630pm to 10pm
Sat and Sun was WOAH! 930am to 10pm O_O (AWESOME!) Time really flies in Max Pavilion!
Through the conference, my understanding towards God improved. My faith has definitely increased also =) 21 sessions of preaching really did me good. I still remembered majority of it, of course, the one i really feel impactful and important ones.
And i'm the only one who went for the whole three days of G12!
Thanks Narash for the warning. Since I attended everything, I'm the one who can get really confused and maybe backslide =_=
I don't believe in coincidence. After I begin to accept God in my life. I felt that God has helped me found the "puzzle piece". All I need to do is to accept his calling and the courage to do it. Because of this, I really "TALKED" to my neighbour for the first time! It was like OMG MAN! The story is long and personal. But I took the bold step to persist. For that, am really happy ^^. Its been eight years since we interacted. And for the last eight years, the way we interact is arguing LOL
Can't believe shes so smart O_O
3 points for O level, PAWN CANBERRA SEC LIKE NOTHING!!
She's currently studying in HuaZhong ._.
God, thanks for giving me the courage! I managed to confess to someone I "liked" before. Doesn't mean I hate her now or anything ._.
I felt a heavy load lifted off my chest =)
All because you spoke to me =)
Everybody thought I like this "girl"
Close, you can say. But in a mutual way =)
Just for info you people, none of us have to desire to advance further.
That's all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment