My Dairy

This blog contain fragments of my memories....

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Finally, I managed to get a first aid certificate! Hahaha!
Though I nearly failed the theory part..
Cpr is tiring!

I dont know what to do with you and with you too
Sorry
Posted by Sephy at 3:55:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Sephy
Hah... Rather optimistic person bleh><. I'm a non-violent person.. Kinda friendly and cheerful? ROFL depends on people... Like to compose:)
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (16)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2010 (31)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ▼  April (5)
      • Looks like what u said two years ago is no longer ...
      • If only the same thing we told each other was vali...
      • Finally, I managed to get a first aid certificate!...
      • Sorry, that my sms made u go =.=" Just don't wish ...
      • Good Friday is over. Though it wasnt quite what I ...
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2009 (30)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (39)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (11)
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.