My Dairy

This blog contain fragments of my memories....

Monday, January 3, 2011

Never in my life, I had such an encounter...
On the low point of a roller coaster...

But I know, there's always someone I can rely on.. God I love you. Help us overcome this =) Am betting my all in you.

Love you too Bozo =)
Posted by Sephy at 5:44:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Sephy
Hah... Rather optimistic person bleh><. I'm a non-violent person.. Kinda friendly and cheerful? ROFL depends on people... Like to compose:)
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (16)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ▼  January (4)
      • When you said that you "sort of" like me, I was ju...
      • Why can't you just be yourself?
      • Why must this happen when I already gave my heart?
      • Never in my life, I had such an encounter... On th...
  • ►  2010 (31)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2009 (30)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (39)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (11)
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.