My Dairy

This blog contain fragments of my memories....

Friday, February 4, 2011

Why am I harsh in the way I speak?
Really sorry Bozo=(
Posted by Sephy at 7:14:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Sephy
Hah... Rather optimistic person bleh><. I'm a non-violent person.. Kinda friendly and cheerful? ROFL depends on people... Like to compose:)
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (16)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ▼  February (3)
      • I felt so useless..
      • Why am I harsh in the way I speak? Really sorry Bo...
      • Why is there fury? Sigh.. After all that has happe...
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2010 (31)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2009 (30)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (39)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (11)
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.