I can't always bottle up my feelings when you and I have a dispute. I know your hurt, your always insecure. And I've always been trying my best to reassure you. I've been really trying, its not easy, but I'll always press on for a love you. Since the day I chose you, am already prepared to accept your flaws. But am hurt too, I can't always keep quiet about how I feel for the things you said. I can't hide it anymore. The reason why I kept quiet was because, am afraid that if i express how i feel, you be even more insecure, so I kept quiet. But this can't go on forever.. It's not gonna work out in a long run. You've to understand my emotions too..
The things you said today really pierce my heart, though you may not mean it.. It really hurt..
I've always thought if I were to express my unhappiness it be selfish. So I kept quiet how i feel. I hope you will see this..
Your the bolster that I got it with all my love, how can I give up easily?
Hope you understand my heart...
There may a day you don't wish to talk to me anymore, but to let you know, I'll be there for you.
Ciao. Hope you get back to me with a smile =)
No comments:
Post a Comment