Suaysuay long hair tio caught by mr felix wrong.. Not i dont want to cut.. Because of her.. One of her expectation out of the seven... Then he scoldscold.. I always will remember her expectation de.. Today suyi ask me clean the "ball" then i dunno is her de.. Then later her ball missing then i find :D.
Wednesday she sms me ask me for maths homework.. Then i ask her still got feeling mah she say no.. Then i very sian.. Then later she reply back... "No you misunderstood what i said i mean no feeling because i tired" I was like GODLY~~~ WHAT SHE MEAN? still have feeling? godlikenessX10000000000000000000000000000000000000000. I must admit I still love her to the core. I can vaguely remember that expectation
1:she doesnt want this to affect my studies
2:she dont want to delay time(sort of)
3:Be taller than her.. (already am dunno y she wrote that)
4:dont cut ur hair too think(try not to nvm if u insist)
5:keep ur fingernails short*
6:Do well in studies.. Must word hard!
7:Honour ur parents do what she say(k....)
My expectation not so much lol.. Loving someone is to support them and not minding their bad points.. If one day she cannot walk liao for some reason, I dont mind her being a handicap de, because I love her.(touch wood) Sigh.. After olevels liao but if she really wanna start afresh i dont mind waiting for 2years one... The mcfury was not zhong hsun treat de... Is me in the dark(hehe) Diao........... She dont know :D. Today going eat sakae sushi weeeeeee~~~~~~ Soon las..
I missing her........ Dunno why I still love her so much..... Last time she say I not convincing.. I dont get it sia... Her mood swings is quite "serious" de.. But she changed alot.. To me she like change to the bad side...
Time:230
I must perservere on..
No comments:
Post a Comment