Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New Lease Of My Lifestyle

Woah man.......~~~~~ After long time of not updating my post.. Today, I suddenly got the inspiration to blog once again!!! HURRRAYYYY!!

Frankly, my idiosyncrasies and attitude have changed. My confidence coming back to me:), better not "rejoice" too soon.

My school starting up a carnival at National Day Eve at Sembawang CC...... Externally, its a wonderful thing. However, internally, its not as good as it seems to be... Awwww... Have to sell tickets over the three days off. Guess wad..... I totally forgotten bout it! I only realised it until I stepped into the school gate.... Luckily, things today were not as demanding:D. Hah! I was kinda glad when tricia said she wanted to buy 5tickets.. Rather ironic huh O.o? I truly appreciate her thoughts, but don't think time is enough... Tomorrow like must give le... Forget it! Its the thought that counts.

Back to the main topic, COMMERCIAL BREAK OVER!

My lifestyle changed so much that I even have the "urge" to go to gym.. Enough of being a "sitting duck" infront of the computer. Brought a new book to occupy my free time. Kinokuniya sure rocks big time! Basically is just to minimise my usage of the COMPUTER.. Getting bonded well with Lewis(that mickey bastard) He may seems lazy, or rather HES EXTREMELY lazy(lazy to the bones). Hes quite "charismatic" in my point of view. Hah, time will tell!!! I was further intrigued by †"Christianity"†, seems powerful O.o. Its extremely intricating for a "free-thinker" like me to understand. Even she's so STRONGLY influenced by it. Guess I should stop my current objective. Because she's so jubilant now, I can't bring myself to do it.. I can only desire and admire her. "Divine Trinity"?? Hmm... Probably be so. Christianity let me reminicise about the past. I dont find any link in that.. Perhaps, is a "hidden" phenomenon still kept in my heart. Thats for me to explore it out... Going to gym is fun and tedious at the same time. I don't think it will not be fun without a companion with you. They motivate and give you moral support to push yourself. Also, they helps to reach your potentialO.O.

Warcraft 3 now is filled with "pissers"... They must delibrately spoil my mood to play... Vulgarities, bitching, scolding, showing off. Seriously man.... Why would this typicals want to show off when they aint even superior?(Supercilious? I see none! They aint good and they wanna be haughty...) Been long since I played it, too busy... Perhaps...

Past few months, I think I'm a twit.... Because of stupid reasons and shits...

No comments: