Been more than two weeks since he went to AMERICA... HE said at most two weeks.. Boring sia.. Cant DOTA with him.. My holiday isnt really fruitful.. Next year will be a boring year.. Ahhh.... Sigh... Two years of suffering coming up for me. Jc/Poly.
Sighh.. Feeling so dull now.. Dunno why.. Din even complete my objectives yet.. Procrastinators are always tired.. Decisions translate into ENERGY, makes sense.
Procrastinators are always idling..
Lead, take charge, make decisions, make things happen.
Feeling super sian... Hope the rest of the remaining days will be a meanginful one.
Now its like 5.31am.. Sleeping after I blogged. Sighhh Sighh.
I thought I'm ready for "that", but I'm not. Don't know when to do it. No screw ups, or not your really screwed. Sigh.. Just something is missing in my heart, no idea what is it. Need something to fill that hole up.
Looking back, I'm really contradicting myself. Nothing more to say bout it.
Next year, a fresh start.
Seriously no mood. Need some "fresh" entertainment and inspiration. Need to get enlightened. Just gotta sort it out my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment