Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Long Post ahead. LOL (Most people won't read it)

AHHHHH Miss Loh has mood swing one sia. Really really weird. I din do her homework. She punish me write a whole story, completed before lesson ends. Cause i asked Yong Kiat got any homework. All he remember was MATHS AND CHEMISTRY. So i thought no english lol. Then I wanted to justify myself, but I will never sort of let my friend get into trouble. So i shut up and act as if I'm non-chalant about her work. Then AHHH forget it. Quite pissed off by her contradictions. She called me
"alex stapler properly." Second time "Alex glue it" I am like wtf? Then I abit pissed off and said "You want me to stapler properly then now you want me to glue?" (Raised my tone) I wonder whats her expression, cause I never really looked at her. Then I just stapler one more bullet in. But today I think I portrayed myself as a bad boy during english lesson. Ah forget it. Let's see her MOOD tomorrow.

Then today Alex Ong, Zhong Hsun, Yan hui, Yong Kiat and me talked about boy stuff to entertain ourselves(It's not dirty)

AND GOSH. DINT KNOW MY CLASS KNOW THE THING "69" Today I'm so appalled when someone said 69. LOL and it's someone ironic! Haha. But its good, healthy sign, maybe.

My classmate. Boy A and Boy B I will skip straight away to their conversation, so dont ASSUME.

Boy A - When I feel horny I won't touch girls one.
Boy B - Then next time you horny you dont touch your wife la.
Boy A - Of course I will la! I also will do sex with her.

Those who always talk about such stuff in public. I think they are not the lascivious ones.

Monday PE. I was owned by Darshen and ZhongHsun.
First Incident - I grabbed the ball first then Darshen siao liao come snatch back. That time was in a turmoil. Then all go crazy. Then he pressed on me. Then I fall down. Causing me to having lacerations! AHHHH but very minor.
Second Incident - When I'm the "Goal Keeper" I wanna catch the ball, ZhongHsun jump and hit my head. SO PAIN AHHHHH
Third Incident - When I was about to toss the ball. He come and smack my face. Then my spectacles dragged along my skin. And now got scar! Don't know will heal a not. Some people when they get so excited and engrossed that they compromise their friends safety =.="

Today want go gym one. Then all last minute say cannot, wtf! And my hair is freaking long and I wanna get it cut so soon! Cant style properly~~ Also I lazy to style. Cause morning my hair super messy one. So I must wax it. But most of time I anyhow one lol.

No comments: