Hmmm... So many things have happened. Some good some bad..
Still cannot forget about _______, everyday will think bout it at least once. EOY results still fine, satisfied enough.
So many things to do during school holidays. But dont know where to start =X. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~ Sigh.
Still have the nostalgic feeling within me, hope will cease soon. Exams over liao.. But i dont really feel anything O.o. Kinda bored.. These few days busy with CCA :):(. Kinda tiring, but at least i learnt quite alot :D.
Dont wish to torment myself by dreading about things that dont come true.
Recently, I saw this pretty(really pretty) girl. Her face damn familiar, i kept thinking who is she.
She's my primary school mate! GOSH!! That time she quite nerdy nerdy de =X. Out of the blue, become so _____. - TRANSFORMER O.O Then she look at me I look at her. Think we both remember each other, but never say hi :(. Then yesterday saw her again, so coincident. More than 6times liao. All the time i saw her also never say "hi". Another incident pertained to this - Got one time i studied with Lewis at Yishun Mac, then Lewis say got one girl at the corner there damn chio but _______ wasted. Curious me when to take a look, then is her again LOL. Forgot her name.. Also, it would be a miracle if she remembers me.. Cause i also transformer! Take a look at my ezlink-card you will know. I show to others(covering my name) saying that "this fattish" is my cousin. AND THEY BELIEVE ROFL :D. But some never eeee:(
Council camp was FUN! BARBERQUE :D:DD:D:D. Then the game.. Water-Bomb! I remember i shot 3 person :). Nearly hit Soon Kiat, tio his leg nia :(. Surprisingly no one shot me, lucky~
Then some of my juniors told me about "creepy" incident in Canberra Sec. Sounds convincing, whether what will i do if i see one. Kept disturbing fishball! FISHBALL ROLL ROLL AND GET SMASHED :D. Hope you see this hehe~
Next year AHHHHH~~~ BORING YEAR AHHHHHHHHHHHH *FU__* Maybe.. Hopefully not.
No more ms tay(apparently yes). Strife - next year! My brother good lor.. Next year feb no more army.. CAN SLACK SLACK :(. Slack liao then go university =.=". He shiok shiok. THEN ME LEI :( SIAN! Been long since I last went out. Tomorrow got course(about 8hours) - Republic Polytechnic. Lalalala.. Got there learn learn also good :) Hopefully I dont get too bored :/
-
-
-
Maybe I'm just deluding myself. Maybe not AHHHHH. Going to play~ Head got too much stuff. Need to forget about useless stuff.
Perhaps, its better not knowing you.
No comments:
Post a Comment