Thursday, November 13, 2008

‡RESOLVE‡

Days and days, I considered deeply. And that is my resolve. I'm going all out. "Trying" equals "Hope". Nothing can be achieved if we dont endeavor. However, this time its a different issue, something that cant be forced, neither it can be tried nor practice. If i dont do it I definitely will regret. If I do i might not regret.

Gonna throw out what I think of love read below.
____________________________________________________________________

I kept thinking bout you these few days. When I'm empty in my mind, you appears in my thoughts. When I'm bout to sleep, resting and nothing to do. Frankly, I dont wish to have such a lifestyle. I have to control myself and stop thinking about it. Love is something that comes to you, pursuing it in a forceful way is nothing but a delusion. Just like wanting to have a girlfriend or boyfriend, you dont find for it. Rather you wait for it and when the time comes, you wholeheartedly devote yourself. Thats what I think :/ You cant force a person to love you, its human instincts. And what you do to make people think of you. Love can be destructive, thats a fact. Conflict arises. Lots of committment is required, sincerity and investing your time. But when you love a person, you will not bother about those factors. Because its love. One of the greatest thing in existence. Love is great, it motivates us in many different ways. Gives us support, comfort, courage, security. Also share your burdens and happiness, help you in times of need and etc. This doesnt apply just to girlfriend and boyfriend, also to family, friends and even pets:D. People have different definition of love. Some say love cant be defined, its just feeling for a person. But I believe that love can be defined.

Some guys just go for prestige and pretty girls. And doesnt love them. Thats denial. A deluding love. Or rather ludicrous, which is not even called love. Ok thats obvious, pardon me for saying that.

Yes, I like one girl. I see the attributes in her, its good. Addtionally, I have feelings for her. A incomprehensible feeling, but I know its love. You will feel happy and relieved when you see her, etc. But I dunno where to start and how to start. On the otherhand, I have this "feel" that she doesnt have any feelings for me. But we never know :), life is ironic sometimes.

I dont understand people, have girlfriends like changing clothes. I dont understand such people =.=" and I dont have a good impression towards them. But I dont mind making friends with them. Love is not a game. Is something EXTREMELY ESSENTIAL in life. I dont wish to be like such other. Treasure it or it might just slip off. "Eternal Love" is a good cachet of true love. I'm not sure whether am I a good boyfriend. Its hard to judge one calibur, we need others to judge us. But I will sincerely devote and commit myself in a relationship. I will understand her difficulties, what she wants and how she feels. Also I will trust her. Understanding each other and mutal trust are keys to hold relationships and also the main key - LOVE

I have been in a relationship before and I think I'm still childish them. We broke off due to some reasons. Think its the best for her. When its time to let go, we just let it go. Breaking off might be better sometimes. Besides, shes happy now. But I dont wish to get in a relationship that will break, no one wants that. But its not always perfect. Can only be faithful. Relationship can be good at start, its always and even in the DRAMA SERIES. But conflicts arises after that. But through love and support of each other, it can be solved. Sometimes it cant be solved, because each side lacks understanding. There will definitely be disagreement and arguments, through understanding it can be solved.

Ok I will show two example. The fiction story begins:) Umanded(boy) likes Yuna. Umanden wanted to ask Yuna out for a date. But Yuna cant go out cause got work to do. "Sorry! I have important project to complete" Umanden understands her situation and said "its ok dear, we can always meet some other time. Reverse of what Umanden will say. "WHAT? DO YOU LOVE ME? YOUR ALWAYS SO BUSY. CANT YOU JUST SPEND A FEW HOURS WITH ME?!" Thats a very impulsive remark. You will not only hurt her, YOUR GIVNG HER STRESS. The keys(trust and understand) But if shes lying to you cause she doesnt even love you, then say bye to this relationship. And your girlfriends/boyfriend might lie to you for your own good. Example two. Two couple quarrelling(Umanden and Yuna again). And disputes occur. But Umanden understand why Yuna did that and her reasons for doing that. Yuna understand why Umanden did that and his reasons for doing that. Because Umanden know that what Yuna was doing is for her own good and Yuna know that what Umanden was doing is her his own good.(Its just one scene, many scenes can occur) The reasons of conflict can be different. It can also be - conflict occurs due to Yuna neglecting Umanden. Then Umanden feel insecure and conflict occurs. But through understanding each other. Heres the reason on how the conflict is solved. Yuna knows that Umanden is feeling neglected. And Umanden knows that Yuna is really busy now. And both apologize to each other. And also, confirm next time got time to meet each other one :). This scene, sometimes wont work cause. The boy or girl in the relationship may lack understand, thats why.

If Endonna ever read this, she might ask me. WHY NEVER USE "TIDUS" ARGHHH. Applies to all FF FAN.

For those whose girlfriend or boyfriend is not from the same school as you. YOU CAN STILL MEET THEM SOMETIMES. But if your boyfriend or girlfriend at home no internet, no handphone, mother dont allow. Then you must understand lor. :/ But I see now many relationship, is either the boy or girl dont really like her/his partner and somemore stead for what.. Humans are not guinea pigs. You dont just stead just for fun try try nia. Humans have feelings and esteem.

Loving someone sometimes is not to have her. Thats what I think. If she/he doesnt like you, you can only hope that he/her be happy. Its painful, damn painful feeling. But the antidote is only yourself. Thats what I think.

Then i watch one drama series. The channel U monday to friday 10pm show. Got one guy is a cheater. He go overseas to study and gave his girlfriend a ring to ask her wear and wishes to see her wearing it when he comes back. Then the poor girl wait for her three years. Then got one day, this girl received a letter from him. "Sorry i got a girlfriend there already and We are going to get married soon" Stupid jerk. A cachet of what a jerk will do.

http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000" width="328" height="94" src="http://fb.esnips.com//escentral/images/widgets/flash/esnips_player.swf" flashvars="theTheme=blue&autoPlay=no&theFile=http://fb.esnips.com//nsdoc/365d7843-cc40-4ff7-9020-3b8a94ca6e28&theName=Haru Haru&thePlayerURL=http://fb.esnips.com//escentral/images/widgets/flash/mp3WidgetPlayer.swf">
Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA

____________________________________________________________________

Good boys bad boyslGood girls bad girls. THERE ARE MANY OF THEM. You need time to know one character. At first the girl I like. I dunno her character. But after that, I realised her "beauty". Like her character. Got one time, for a period of time i'm crazy. CRAZY THINKINGS. Lucky i got out of it. I'm already prepared for rejection. But dunno when must I confess. I can only try my best. And I will. I have the courage to confess, but dont have the courage for rejection. If tell her face to face will be awkward lol. No idea how to start.

When I'm empty, your the first in my mind
When I'm resting, your the first in my mind
When I'm bout to do something, your the first in my mind.

Keep thinking... Keep thinking...
I cant sleep soundly at night, you you you you

My resolve, I gonna try. Rather I regret.

No comments: