Retard man.. Spongbebob Spongebob.. Precisely treat you as brother then call you names what... You can also call me Tay Ta Lei. Words are superficial man. Still thought Wednesday can go gym with you one sia. But now see liao aizai buay sai. If really don't think then talk seriously about it. Only then I know your serious. You always say in such a frivolous manner, how I know your serious...
Then you suddenly like that.. Damn scary one lei.
Sorry Man. The end.
Keith you zai LOL.
Take it slow... FORGET IT PERHAPS, FUCK! FUCK EVERYTHING~ Wish I can just do that, all my dilemma and worries will be gone.
Stick to the infantile Alex back in school tomorrow :) Perhaps it can silhouette the darkness with bit of lumination. ROAR!!!
"Perhaps I'm too close too you."
Perhaps. Sometimes I wonder are you lying.(10%)
No comments:
Post a Comment