Its monday tomorrow and common test will be starting soon. Next week will be common test. And I must say I'm not prepared for it =X. Quite reluctant to go to school tomorrow lol.. Too lazy. Butn bo bian still must go.
Bloody hell, Joey's TomSawyer book was actually at keith's table LOL.. I thought I really lost her book. Cause Keith said he gave it to me LOL. I just had the impression that its with me =.=". Until yesterday, HOLYSHIT! Well I never regretted buying the two series for her. At least it lighten up my guilt :P. Returning the book to her on Monday. Wonder whats her reaction will be O.o
Stayed overnight at keith's house. Yesterday hanged out with JZ and K. But JZ went home after that. So left Keith and me. Then we played one match of dota and we win hooray! After that played Smackdown V Raw. Which I had not played it for like year? Felt so nostalgic man.
Going back soon to get changed and bathe. Geography homework haven do lol. Still dunno what to write about.
English competition =.="". AHHH I cant think of anything lol.
Will I be able to write a thousand word essay within 50mins?
I think I can if i pia all the way.
Anyway SCREW COMMON TEST
No comments:
Post a Comment