So many things happen man... AHHHHHHH! AM I STUPID IGNORANT OR BRAVE? Last Monday I argued with Mr Lok, HOW IRONIC! Sigh.. He just pissed me off too much, I don't hate him. He just can't listen to what I said and start saying that I'm a sore loser. Long story on how the incident occur. (Don't wish to say) Anyway, thank you people for cooling me down. He just made me look like a sore loser in front of the class. Later they really think Alex Tay sore loser =.=" then I bo wei kong. Can't be bothered. Then got this English Competition Writing.. Write about Singapore Folk Tales! I don't want to join one.. Then all spur me to go. Then make me motivated then I go LOL! "Thx Guys!" Henceforth, ya try my best! Now have no idea. I cant write well without any inspiration. Most of the composition I wrote were mainly mediocre, perhaps, SERIOUS THIS TIME! Just this once and see the difference. And O level registration!! GOSH!
Seriously regret not working hard during primary school life.. NOW NEED TO WASTE ONE MORE YEAR IN SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE!! Penitence.. Penitence..
Don't know why.. Whoever I argue with, whether right or wrong. I JUST FEEL GUILTY GOSH! WTF IS WRONG!! Currently reading a book which I brought from Kinokuniya to pastime.
Sometimes I just cant understand why people like to pry in others so much that they hurt they feelings. And those people with their megalomaniacal hubris, just like to bitch and boost around. Self-proclaims craps. You want to boost at least have the "ingredient" to do so. Yes we must be proud of ourselves but not to some extent. It's not always easy to maintain a equilibrium between things. And the polarity of "stress" and "lament"
Last time I scold people also won't feel guilty one lor. Now the Mr Lok really think I bai kia and a bloody sore loser. Don't insult me by associating me in that category man. This month I just piss off more easily..
I a bit traumatised la. Bloody hell.. Breaking Dawn take bout a month? Guess I have to turn to KINOKUNIYA again! The best bookshop in Singapore(I think). Maybe going later. I have so many books I want to read. Been long since I started reading
I thought Aisha don't really like me then today she come talk to me.. What a surprise. Good sign! All my problems seems to be gone already. Except a few major ones. Keith, its possible to psycho yourself? I will try! Have to inculcate it into my brain for days weeks months?
Perhaps I should divert my attention.
To Yong Kiat> I really believe that's a real bread initially! =X
Me? Get a new life. Gosh it made me feel nostalgic. The good things are always so difficult to savor. Its something unfathomable.
No comments:
Post a Comment