Saturday, April 11, 2009

Nafa test wad sad.
2cm more to 5As.. NOOOO. SIT AND REACH 43... A is 45 NOOO~!~!~!~!~!~!~! :(


Statistic
_________
Sit and Reach - First attempt - 43 - B :( † Second attempt - 39 - WTFFFFFFF !@!@!@!
Yan Hui first:43 second:47 Gratz.
Shuttle Run - First attempt 10.46 - C :( † Second attempt 9.68 - A :)
Pull-Up - First attempt 10 - A :) Its more than that, but Mrs Teo say not counted :(
Second attempt 13 - A :) Actually 15. But two never above chins :(
Yong Kiat - 17. Sad you can't reach 21
Standing Broad Jump - First attempt - forgot. † Second attempt - 253 :)
Sit-Ups - Only one attempt - 50. Lazy do more.

Sigh. Shattered Dreams of obtaining 5As. Well forget it, I already secured a gold :D
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway, Mid-year coming. Nuuu D: SADDDDDDD. No time to get distracted.


_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hyper-ventilating Jia Zhen. You succeeded. Mine.... Not even secured in the first place. GRATZ DUDE!
_____________________________________________________________________________________

To ruffians - All of you motherfuckers. Ya think preying on the weak is fun? I'm telling you guys its a ignominy. High caliber of ignominy is what you guys are. What a hilarious joke. Got courage come alone la. Need your dog companions with you? Dogs - you ruffians source of courage? Fuck off _l_ Don't come and "Zi Siao" my friends. They ignored you cause they are decent people. Don't ever get on my nerves. I'm different. Albeit I don't resort to physical violence. I'm not the person you know in school. Depending on the circumstances, I may not be magnanimous.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

No comments: