Your the source of my tentative to leave school.
No idea I'm paranoid a not. But i feel that your beginning to be more apathetic to reply my messages.
Usual, hanged out with jz, ken and company. Slacked. Played frisbee. Don't have the mood with me though. Can't get back my usual mood. Shesh, its getting way too destructive for me. Seriously need to change my mentality~ Its sorta insidious.
Somehow, endeavoring seems to be useless.
At least JZ is better than me.. Kinda jealous though =.="
Every time you intrigues me, no matter how small the thing is.
Seriously, why am I attracted to you? (It ends here)
_____________________________________________________________________________________
I just can't play drums.. Seriously suck at it. Need to find something to occupy my mind besides reading and playing.
Saturday, food-court. Tissue paper on table. Some auntie used it to "chop" place. Then she approached us and said its her seat and went back to the stall. Then like buay song. Nvm, we find another place. Then Kenneth suddenly took out the tissue. HE TOOK IT.(not with ignorance) Then some other people settled down. Then "she" came back and said its her place. But cannot find her tissue so she had to sit somewhere else LOL. Feel kinda bad. But use tissue to chop abit _________(speechless)
"Teach her not to chop table with tissue"(By Ken) I feel that I'm a villain yet a protagonist LOL. First time have this time of feeling thanks to Kenneth. Quite funny though.
Sometimes I use the wrong words to talk =.=" Why some teachers always think they are in the right. She can take back her words. I cant? This is bullshit. Apology letter? You ask people to reflect on themselves but you don't. You just think your right. At least I have the moral courage to admit that am partly at fault. But do u think about wad u did in the first place is perfectly fine? Physically and verbally HUGE DIFFERENCE. DONT CLASSIFY IN THE SAME CATEGORY AND SIMPLY REDRAW BACK YOUR WORDS WHEN WE POINTED OUT. CANT WE TAKE BACK OUR JOKES TO YOU? HUH!~@#$@$$@ Abusing authority? Infuriation.. EXASPERATION Why cant u just reflect? How magnanimous you are. Seriously hope that this Wednesday you will not mix personal and sch work together. Precisely we are close to you then we joke with you. Yet you said "Am not your friend" But we do treat you as one. Seriously damn hurting. Starting to hate you more and more. Despise the way you do things. Don't ever expect me to be "kind" to you the next time. I might not even follow you to the general office and take the statement form. So what if I am a councilor. Doesn't mean I have to listen to what is wrong. Seriously hope that you did take the leave cause of what happened. Perhaps, you let anger manipulated me. Speak to my mother/brother if you have any dispute. A statement form is not gonna scare me albeit i am a councilor.
Why must my classmate ask me to keep quiet. Yes I know they meant good. Thanks Guys. But I will like to do things in my own way. I'm not a primary school kid anymore. Why should we be afraid of teachers in the first place.
Mr Lathif, your magnanimy and benevolence surprises me. Your burning passion motivates me to study. One day, you can be a extraordinary teacher. You are one now.
No comments:
Post a Comment