Oh great. First thing first - fuck mid-year. Second - fuck that I don't know how to sew. Third - fuck that Mid-year Chinese is go close to her bday. It seems like i got one month plus. But considering the fact that my schedule will be super-duper-uber occupied. I don't have much time. Man.. I CANT SEW!!
I already planned the template for the bear liao. Seriously need to chiong sia.. I don't care if I need to burn midnight oil. I don't fucking care I get "poked" by the needle how many times. I JUST WANT IT TO BE DONE! I will forsake my entertainment and everything to get it done before my O' Chinese. Well, actually is quite entertaining LOL. Just can't really go out nia.
My sister... OMG. HOW DO YOU KNOW? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~ NOOOOO~~~~~ SHITT~~~~ FAG!
Well, enjoying being single right now. Single so fun.. But without some commitment, it may not be fun at all. Lack purpose in life. Well, considering the fact that I'm still 15+. Apparently is just not the right time >.<
And ________. Why do you keep talking to me now? You freaked me out. Weird. We like so cold towards after the ______ ___. Then during the rehearsal when you sit beside me. You just suddenly talked to me. Scary...
Now I'm granted the wish I wished for a year back. That's too bad.. Now I don't wish to have it anymore. I have learn to accept my new life. Yet, I'm brought back in the past. The feeling is not there anymore. How ironic. My life is made so difficult is depressing for me. True bliss, is not you. True bliss is her.
And last Tuesday, a girl freaked me out. 7plus in school. Zhong Hsun and me were doing Amaths. Suddenly Xue Qi. Want me to meet this girl. I dont wish to say anymore. Don't wanna give the impression that I'm buay hial bai. Sigh. Things you yearn for are so hard to get... Albeit you endeavored, you might not succeed.
I don't wanna "invite" you in a relationship yet. I wanna test myself first. To see how much I truly love you. To judge my authenticity. If I can't pass my own test. I rather be single. This shows that I failed. Meanwhile, I will let you know that I still like you. After all, academic is also important. I will wait till after your O'. I will wait. Lastly, I don't wish to let people misconstrued that I'm a despo. And I'm clear and conscious to know that I'm not a despo. I won't die without a girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment