Been long since I last blogged... Today PC lesson was boring but intriguing at the same time, because I dont really like the PC lesson today. Its bout "Breaking Barriers", how long will this thing last? Basically the lesson is how avoid getting intimate and saying no to negative peer pressure. Then Zhong Hsun and Yong Kiat said that I'm so enthusiastic about this lesson.. But I rather have this than assembly.
Yesterday was a horror to me, Zhong Hsun nearly got me into a stupid misunderstanding.. He wrote something on my notepad(not to be exposed). Then I taped it and teared the piece of paper. ASTONISHINGLY, I did not expect my classmates to be so inquisitive. They took the "pieces" of paper and tried to find out whats the content. Then Tzu Quan took a paper and literally use a pencil and colour to get a better contrast... He mistook the letters!!! I was fake it out as if hes correct.. Hmmmm, am I convincing enough? He seems convinced to me.. I was so relieved that he did not managed to... If this leaks out, I will be popular. Anyway, the content is pure retardedness.
Later will be going gym with Lewis, as usual.. It has become part of my routine, I will feel weird if I dont go gym for a week. It's now part of my habit and lifestyle..
No comments:
Post a Comment