Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Retarded Day

I was greatly pissed off today.. Whats wrong with Lewis' friends.... Been so long since I played... I dont wish to play one.. Somehow I was literally dragged in by Lewis... Played dota with them, halfway Lewis disconnected somehow. After all the playing we lost.. Then they started to get cocky... What the hell man.. Must freaking spoil my mood one... As if they never lose before like that... Dota is not a game that's just based on one's skill... Its not something glamorous... Wanna be haughty? At least be superior first... Ah whatever.. Maybe they are not that bad la.... MAYBE

Great maths quiz tomorrow, I gonna screw it up... Sigh... It would be a miracle if I pass it, I just cant do maths and chinese... Most people can do maths so well, I'm one of the exception. I just treat it as a blessing in disguise:). Tomorrow I'm like so busy.... Suddenly I'm like so busy.... Friday go gym with Lewis(maybe).. Saturday CIP.... Sunday empty:D!

Yong Kiat was so worried and exasperated today... I bet tomorrow too.. A rumour spread between Yuan Hui and Yong Kiat.. Dont believe the rumour, its all rubbish and childish SHITS.
I will rape the person who started this rumour by STUFFING 10LOLIPOPS into his/her mouth.
Thats my way of rapping someone, creative huh jkjk.

Racial Harmony Day.... Not sure will I be representing my class... I'm neutral bout it... Darshen like so impressed when I wore that costume. "WOW, Alex you can wear ar?" Always calling me a fat pig... Think hes too skinny thats WHY... Welll, its him and his PERFECTION... I wonder how hes gonna dress up for magicbox... Might be a shock in a lifetime.. I was oblivious about getting the collared shit.. Luckily Yong Kiat reminded me... Buying one this Saturday... I bet Raja gonna be Green-Man hohohoho.....

Today went to Dental.... The drill is gay, pain sia... The oppointment I totally forgotten bout it LOL... Senile already.. Today geography presentation screwed up.. Because I TOTALLY forgot what I had done... And I cant read her hand-writing... My brain memory full.... Somehow I totally neglected Physics..

May tomorrow be a good day

No comments: