Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Unexpected Day

Racial Harmony Day is coming!!!! Darshen....... Made me wear a "malay" costume(not sure the name) to show to Ms Tay.. OMFG!!!!!! So hard to wear the costume lor...
"ALEX!!!! IT SUITS WELL ON YOU! WHY NOT YOU REPRESENT!?" I dont mind representing my class.. Just that i'm bit shy... It's time to be more bold! What a good way to kick-start my day.

Today missed Emaths AWWWWW.. Being held by Council stuff again....... Oh great I screwed my Emaths quiz 8/20... Sigh, my brain just cant "adsorb" maths. Ignorant in maths... I think it's my impression of maths.. I will try to change my impression of mathematics, I think it would be better. "LOVE MATHS LOVE MATHS LOVE MATHS"

My brother is getting fatter and fatter... Being a dumb duck infront of the com.. Playing WOW!!!!
Sigh..... Addiction.... Screwed up... Somemore WOW has this system got "Ventrilo". This program allows them to communicate online VERBALLY.. HOLYSHIT! This will tempt him more..... I should not have introduced this game to him. My sister always blame me..... "DI ar... ZZZ why you must recommend him this stupid game"(my sis) I never even recommend him... I try the game only.. His attitude getting more and more impatient.. "Patience is a virtue"

SephClown~

No comments: