Been long since I post anything up..
Sian.. Maths cant get full marks liao.. One careless mistake. Make me lose one mark=.=
Yesterday kinda boring.. Geography was okok, but example give wrong country =.=" Will I still get to secure the position of the top student in Humans? Looks like injuries is inevitable when I play sports during PE. Every time, people must injure me one =.=".
Bullshit.. Later got scar!!! NOOOOOO!!!!! I will cry. I care for my face.
The so called world we live in, comes with many complications. A question that no one can answer =.=" What do they serves us? Why cant things be perfect? Thinking bout this, I feel like giving up doing something =.=" Perhaps no.. Misery, Hatred etc. Humanity sigh.. Humanity.. F*** care all bout my dilemma and worries. However, thats impossible for a guy like me. Why cant people be more thoughtful sometimes =.="
Dudes, words are powerful. Some people may be unable to take it.
Problem in love/friends.. This seems to be the main case for many people =.=" Maintaining love is not easy, once you get the hang of it its fine. Sometimes I pray to god and said "Let me like no one and lead a simple lifestyle with no worries"
Which is impossible. I cant believe Yan Hui like no one =.=" Probably because your quite no-life(no offence) Yan Hui: I can never survive playing com/tv all day at home. How i envy you. Thats something good bout you people :/
Chinese test, prepare to get a D or a C.
I just want to learn something new and get good at it =.=" I feel so retarded and must learn new things =.= Common test week kinda fine and suck. I get to sit near the windows XD so nice. Miss Loh marked the paper and said got alot of grammar mistakes. That not much of a worry. I seldom make those mistakes, unless I write too much/fast. And i got this feeling that my content gonna screw up :(.Hai..
Sorry ____. Though I promised to study with you, but I failed to fulfill the promise. I am just so traumatized by what happened. I don't have the courage to even see your face.. Forgive me. However, a promise is a promise, thus I must fulfill.
Perhaps soon albeit with much tentative.
It will be offending if I bring a boy with me.. Guess going alone is still the best option.
No comments:
Post a Comment