Albeit I passed all of my papers, i'm not really pleased though =.=
I bought a super cool 8GB thumb-drive for 39dollars! WEEEE~~
Lewis so good... A LAPPY!
Yea, we had fun yesterday at the IT fair.
But... on the way back home.. My sister called me. And said that my brother was assaulted =.=" I'm like WTF?!@ Then as i continue walking. I saw my brother and dad with two policemen. So I approached my brother and inquired. A Malay guy, who is RETARDED. Maligned my brother of assaulting his brother till his brother go to hospital =.=" Superficial wounds nia.. But the punch of that retard's "retardedness" caused my brother to bleed on his lips. Cause his teeth cut himself =.=" Friday the 13 really suay one lor.. Then accompany him to Tan Tock Seng. No more MRT must take cab, EXPENSIVE SIA. Then went home at around 1am++ RETARDDDEEDDDDEDDEDDEDEDEDEDEDED
I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment