Managed to be the highest XD.
AT to Yan Hui>Your maths is beyond godlike. I'm astounded. I envy your "talent" Emaths=FULL MARKS Amaths=FULL MARKS. Frankly, I'm kinda jealous and yet happy that you did well :/
As for me.. My worse results ever? =.=" You can be the best student if you improve on your English =X
Today was damn embarrassing.. Got my retarded face on the screen in front of the whole school. Famous/Notorious what am I? Finally the video done.. Drained out my life.... Half dead right now. 230 going out to meet Zhong Hsun and Yan Hui.. Jia Zhen jio me out.. Too bad clashed =.=" I try to join them for movie.
Fundamental part of your life? Or just a past-time kind of thing? Do you mean it?
Yes.
Is this a torment that god gave you?
Or a message for you?
A wake up call from god?
God's way?
Humans genes?
Our instincts?
Humans attributes?
God want you to do something?
Is it something you feel?
Is it incomprehensible?
Is a blessing?
Is a curse?
Ominous?
Objectives of your life?
So which point do you think? None of the above? Then grats, if that's the case, your in some big time. Learn it.. Learn it.. The hard way... There are ponds everywhere.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment