Hahhh today woke up at 7am :D:D. When to class to decorate rofl... Actually i din do much haha.... Butttttttt my screwdriver OWNS!!! It was a great aid haha :D. Tommy drawing is awesome.. Kinda comical and cute but mild violence.. Hah.. I also saved the class from the EVIL LIZARD!!! HERO TO THE RESCUE :D. Haha! Ms Tay gave me the paper to "catch" the lizard :D:D so fun!
CLIMAX PART!
>> today i kept exchanging eye contact with herrr... Kept stealing glances diao... She look so cute today SERIOUS NOT JOKINGGGG.. Then keep on eye contact about 5times rofl.. I shyshy so I faster look away.. She ask me how to go to the council cip :D.. I must find the wayyyyyyyyyy.. I CAN DO IT! Sort of nice feeling when I exchange eye contact haha :D....... Oh my god... Dunno why my heart keep pumping so fast when I exchange eye contact haha..... Its love think so 99% rofl...... These few days she kept smsing me diaoo. I was like playing then i reply her sms and i got killed in the game :( but its WORTH IT :D. Seriously, I needa manage my "phobia" haha.... But its all better now!
Time:11.12
I can do it! Never give up
Because kindness is also cruel sometimes, I lost sight of the answer the more I search for it
Because I have you, because I have tomorrow because I can't live on all alone
I feel you so close to me, I guess that's love <3
No comments:
Post a Comment