Wednesday, March 12, 2008

~SMS~

Lol~ My ex kept asking me about council stuff.. I dunno myself whether is it a good sign or whatever.. Maybe I'm too naive lol.. Just sms only nth much... Face to face we said nothing diao... :( I just lack the courage to do so zzz... Dunno why too.. I just know that this is not me.... So damn not me.......... My personalities is screwed up like NOTHING........

Hah.... Tomorrow have to go back to school:).. Help decorate.. GONNA BRING LOTS OF TOOLS HAHAHA:):) Gonna shock Ms Tay hehe :D haha LAME!

Ahhh tomorrow kinda stress... Whenever I see her.. My phobia "activates" resulting in the lack of courage ahhh. Guess time will tell nahnah time ALWAYS tell. AHHHH HAVEN DO MATHS YET zzzz.... Frankly I hate maths for the most.. For I suck at it the most D: sobs.......

Time:1.11pm(nice time)
As usual

No comments: