ROFL... Everyday I hand in my work she will hand in after me... And everytime she hand in her work, I will hand in after her... And everyday my book will always be with her book.. And everyday I steal glance at her she will look at me.. Holy..
What's this? I like to see her especially without specs man... Looks rather pretty ROFL ah whatever.. Today PE she took off her spec man.. There's no way I'm gonna miss this CHANCE.. Everyday I would try to peep at her..(not a lecher) Still exchange eye contact.. Today she actually showed concern for me.. I feel so damn good... M: na.. llNi de class t..ll OMFG she sound so sweet suddenly man.. Hard for me to resist(not a lecher) She still thought I got asthma today haha.. Things still ssuck though..
Love in drama is NAIVE.... Face up to reality man.. DO IT THE HARD WAY! Like me? nah.. DUH zzzz... Beginning to lost hope in myself gay.. I kept telling myself not to give up..
I think partly because she has the mentality that boys are playboys... "Play finish already throw you one side, then find another one"... FFS i'm not that kind of boy ok.. Yea man finding a way to CONVINCE AND PROVE IT TO HER... Convince her is the key things I must do. This is a mission in a lifetime man... Mission that will be positive or great negative impacts on me man.. I must get myself mentally prepared.. I must succeed before 24June or 13August man... CONVINCE CONVINCE.. That will depends on much I can prove me sincerity and seriousness in her.. Make her CRYCRYCRY.. There would be an achievement in a lifetime man! I'm prepared to make sarcrifices for her! NO REGRETS
Time:11.42pm
I laugh more during sad times, to hide the pain I feel inside.
But you hugged me gently without saying a thing.
Even though we are separated now, I somehow still think we are still connected.
No matter what circumstances and obstacle we meet along the way, I will be there for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment