Hah... Today evening I received a phone call from Darshen LMAO! Out of the blue.. Lolzz i was wondering why he called me for.. Darshen was full of enthusiasm lol.... He was like "Alex, DO U KNOW THE WAY TO THE COUNCIL CIP" something like that lol.. Then later he was like errr "Alex, YOU MUST MEET US~~~ THIS IS YOUR ONLY CHANCE!!!!!!" I was like errrr? Wt..... ----I was chuckling--- Haha~~~ "ALEXXXXXXX YOU MUST IMPRESS HER!!!!"
I was like how the heck am i supposed to do there??? "SHOW US THE WAY AND IMPRESS HER" I was like holyshit~~~ ROFL~~~~~
After today i have the tendency to say ROFL ROFL gayy...... My mood was back.. lol at least in the mood to play rofl... played with lewis and dylan rofl.. The way lewis play make me wanna "HAHAHA" and dylan was like---holyshit lewis what the heck are you doing lmao--- =.="""
Lewis was like paiseh lar.. Yea yea always "paiseh la"
Hah, and lewis made fun of my sis and i told her that. My sis was like "ta de lian gen hao xiao lor!!! FUNNY FACE" rofl... He always make fun of my sis.. FOR SOME REASON ROFL... I want to xiang yy liao HAHAAHA!!!!!
Another weird stuff... As I was playing in B.net.. ROFL two mysterious guy said want dota 2v2??? U girl right??? Then I like "yes yes i am a girl" Then blahblah..... Think must be my sis use my account and play with those two "guys" rofl~~~~ Then I lied.. DUH~ "I need to wait for my boyfriend" Which I intended to ask Lewis a favour to act out for me LOL" So freaking hilariousssssss~~~~
BYE PEOPLE
Time=8:08pm
Things are better now at least :)
No comments:
Post a Comment